DRX9000® Machine Features
To understand DRX9000® spinal decompression machine features, please follow the numbers from the DRX9000® decompression machine image above.
- machine has a screen controlled by multi-media player to provide patients with relaxing music or educational videos about treatment for back pain, treatment for neck pain, herniated disc, bulging disc, sciatica or any video you choose to play..
- treatment progress can be viewed by the patient through these displays. This will allow the patient to keep track of DRX9000® treatment progress.
- treatment dynamics allows you to target a specific lumbar region. Back pain in patients can be caused by herniated discs, bulging discs or degenerative disc diseases in different parts of the spine. With this feature you will be able to target the specific disc level region that is causing the pain or other conditions.
- Knee Pillow is custom designed to complement the DRX9000® treatment.
- upper body support system
- Head Pillow, to support head position during spinal decompression treatment
- Harness Tensioner helps sucure the upper body harness as True Spinal Decompression® takes place.
- Audio headphones are connected to the DRX9000® multi-media player.
- operator remote
- patient safety switch
- floating lower mattress
- touch screen computer to operate the device
- Lumber leveler selector
- system diagnostics
- System power ON/OFF button
The DRX9000® decompression machine Dimensions are:
Length ……………. (Overall) 113.00 in (288cm)
Width ………………. 32.50 inches (83cm)
Height ……………… 85.50 inches (218cm)
Weight …………….. 1,280 lbs. (580 kg)
Crated Weight…… 1,730 lbs. (784 kg)The Recommended Room Requirement for a is 8’x10’ (2.5m x 3.1m)
Conditions that can be treated with DRX9000® decompression machine treatment
The DRX9000® True Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression® treatment is specifically engineered to provide relief of pain, sciatica and other symptoms associated with Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease and protruding discs.
DRX9000® decompression treatment
The DRX9000® True Non-surgical spinal decompression® treatment for back pain has been designed to aid healthcare providers in their efforts in treating low back (lumbar) pain. DRX9000® and DRX9000C® treatments provide relief to patients suffering from chronic back pain or neck pain. The DRX9000® spinal decompression machine has been cleared by the FDA to treat herniated discs, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, and posterior facet syndrome. The DRX9000Ò is the only system available in its field to utilize a servo motor; in doing so, the DRX9000® contains nested closed-loop feedback that ensures that the therapy stays true to each patient’s logarithmic spinal decompression treatment.
How DRX9000® decompression machine treatment works
DRX9000® system works on the injuries that happen due to nerve compression by applying equal amount of pressure on the vertebrate columns, by stretching the spine, this creates a gap in between the discs, and with improved flow of nutrients through both the vertebrate columns of spine the injuries heal slowly and steadily after regular DRX9000® decompression treatment sessions, as suggested by your doctor. Many patients are living better and happier lives.
DRX9000® spinal decompression machine Treatment FAQ
How long does it take to see results after non surgical spinal decompression DRX9000® treatment?
During your first few session, most patients begin to feel the relief from the chronic pain as pressure on your compressed nerve will be relieved as your spine is in the decompressed state. After your treatments you may feel initial sourness in your back as muscles are stretched that normally are not; we highly recommend the DRX9000® brace with the hot/cold gel insert to be used during the entire treatment period.
How much Time does it take to complete DRX9000® treatment?
Typically, the sessions are just under 30 minutes; 20 DRX9000® treatments sessions are recommended, although in some cases it may require more. Treatment is broken into 5 times per week for the first two weeks, three times per week for weeks three and four and twice a week for the remaining two. Some DRX9000® providers schedule patients five times per week for four weeks or four times per week for five weeks.
Is non surgical spinal decompression DRX9000® treatment successful?
In published clinical studies nearly 9 out of 10 patients benefit from the DRX9000 machine treatment; in one particular published study conducted by medical doctors associated with the University of California, Stanford, Johns Hopkins and Georgetown the DRX9000 spinal decompression helped in reducing back ain with a correlated in increasing disc height.
Am I the right person to opt for a non surgical spinal decompression DRX9000® treatment?
If you are above the age of 18 and are suffering from back pain, sciatica or any symptoms due to a herniated disc, bulging disc, bulging disc, degenerative disc or posterior facet syndrome, you may be a candidate. Contact us today to find a DRX9000 provider near you for a free consultation that will best determine if you are a candidate for this advanced non-surgical treatment option. There are over 1,000 DRX9000® providers to choose from worldwide.
What are the contraindications for the DRX9000® or criteria that determine who is not a candidate for DRX9000® true non-surgical spinal decompression therapy?
- Prior Lumbar Fusion
- Metastatic Cancer
- Sever osteoporosis
- Spondylolistheses (unstable)
- Compression fracture of the lumbar spine below L-1 (recent).
- Pars Defect
- Pathologic Aortic aneurysm
- Pelvic or abdominal cancer
- Disc space infections
- Sever peripheral neuropathy
- Hemiplegia, paraplegia, or cognitive dysfunction
What do Doctors say about DRX9000® decompression treatment?
Research conducted by doctors from the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford and other prestigious medical institutions documented the success of the DRX9000®. There are over 1,000 clinics across the globe that offers the DRX9000® treatment.