A new therapeutic strategy.
HIRO TT is the ultimate application of Hilterapia®, the new therapeutic strategy in the treatment of painful pathologies of the musculoskeletal system based on the principle of thermal exchange.
HIRO TT combines the Nd:YAG pulsed laser source with a cooling system which lowers the temperature of the skin and the underlying tissues, called SmartCooler.
Thanks to the effects of the thermal exchange, HIRO TT allows an immediate intervention even in the most acute conditions, such as traumas, muscle lesions and contusions.
+ Intensity + Depth
The SmartCooler allows you to make the best use of HILT® pulse, conveying a larger quantity of photons faster and deeper.
Dual and parallel action
The thermal exchange triggered by the SmartCooler and by the high intensity laser source shows more significant and longer-lasting results.
1 optic fiber – 3 laser handpieces
HIRO TT has been designed to connect all three handpieces (Ø 5mm, Ø 10mm, DJD) with a single optic fiber, thus optimising the change of handpiece with a quick and easy connection.
The proven safety of the HILT® pulse, enhanced by the localised action of the thermal exchange, ensures patient comfort during the treatment also in cases of very acute inflammation and on highly sensitive subjects.
- Laser system employing the patented HILT® pulse
- High Intensity pulsed Nd:YAG laser source
- Peak Power (max): over 3,000 W
- Intensity (max): 15,000 W/cm²
- Energy per pulse (max): 350 mJ
- Frequency: 10-30 Hz
- Average power (max): 10.5 W
- Fluence (max): 1780 mJ/cm²
- Pulse duration: ≤ 100 μs
- Auto-calibration of the laser emission to optimize the power delivery to the tissue
- “Top-Hat Spot Size” technology to ensure homogeneous distribution of energy over the target area
- SmartCooler Cooling system: 18°-28°C
- User interface with 10” graphic color touch screen display
- Pre-set protocols
– Standard protocol
– Fast protocol
– Focused Protocol (by pathology)
- Free programs to modify and save personal parameters
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Acoustic signal of laser emission during the therapy
- Date and time
- Language option
- Machine status signals and alarms
- Emergency stop button for laser emission
- Laser emission warning light
- Handpiece Test
- Emission control – Footswitch or Fingerswitch
- Standard Ø5 mm handpiece for pain therapy
- Standard Ø10 mm handpiece for pain therapy on sensitive areas
- Patented DJD handpiece for regenerative therapy
- SmartCooler applicator
- N.2 fiber/cable holders
- N.2 laser safety goggles
- 40 x 85 x 103 cm
- 45 kg
- 115V/230V 50-60Hz 1840VA
Clear clinical results show reduced pain, oedema and inflammation. (available upon request)
Hilterapia® is a therapeutic technique based on an exclusive and patented high-intensity laser emission which, while functioning in absolute safety, allows you to obtain an effective therapeutic action in depth.