After having launched the prototype of the world’s first STORZ MEDICAL shock wave system in 1988, we have continued to develop a series of technological innovations in the fi eld of extracorporeal shock wave therapy. Offering non-invasive solutions to pressing therapeutic challenges, STORZ MEDICAL has cemented its reputation as global leader in shock wave technology. The new radial pressure wave system MASTERPULS® ONE has been developed with a clear focus on maximum ease of use, compact design, high effciency and perfect mobility.
The MASTERPULS® ONE is ideal for use as a compact and flexible pressure wave starter model for the treatment of all standard indications.
- Ideal starter model or add-on
- Easy to use and versatile in the application
- Best »shock wave therapy companion«, even outside the therapist’s office
- Dimensions: 289 x 238 x 310 mm Weight: 9.8 kg
- 6 energy levels: 6 – 18 Hz / max. 2.7 bareeff
Mode of action of radial pressure waves
The mechanical action of pressure waves in tissue stimulates the nervous system and causes nitrid oxide and other messenger substances to be released. The effects produced in this manner include Mode of action of radial pressure waves
- Calcific tendinitis
- Lateral/medial epicondylitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patellar tendinitis
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Trigger points: cervical syndrome
- Trigger points: dorsalgia
- Trigger points: forearm muscles
- Trigger points: lumbago
- Trigger points: shortened calf muscles
- Trigger points: thigh adductors
improved metabolism and angiogenesis and the release of vascular endothelial growth factors. All these effects may eventually reduce chronic pain.