How does the 701 work?
The use of INDIBA® Activ 701 improves recovery and reduces pain.
The body’s natural repair process will be accelerated and treatment of an injury can begin in the acute phase; reducing pain, swelling and speeding up recovery.
INDIBA® Activ 701 is ideal for treating localized musculoskeletal disorders and improving manual results.
- Reduces pain
- Reduces swelling
- Improves mobilization
- Enables faster healing
INDIBA’s clinically proven frequency of 448kHz, provides a variety of treatment benefits which can be combined with manual therapy and other therapeutic techniques. This combination, along with your clinical knowledge, helps create unparalleled results by;
- Providing an analgesic effect
- Increasing the volume and intensity of deep blood flow within the body
- Increasing delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Raising tissue temperature
- Increasing metabolism
- Managing inflammation
- Normalising cell function restoring cell membrane potential
- Stimulates stem cell proliferation
- Achieves ionic balance
and so much more.
INDIBA systems generate an electromagnetic wave at a precise frequency of 448 kHz to achieve both a bio-stimulation and/or thermal effect.
INDIBA® leadership in CRET technology guarantees outstanding results and patient satisfaction.
Your customers will come back and ask for new treatments with your versatile and multipurpose technology!
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle tears
- Sprains and strains
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Vaginal dryness
- Anal fissures
- Post-natal recovery
- Recovery from Caesarean section
“I have been using INDIBA Activ daily in my practice for 4 years to meet the needs of my patients straight after birth or later postpartum…INDIBA Activ makes it possible to set up short sessions with quick and spectacular results that appear from the beginning”
Stéphanie Coudrain – Midwife’s center in Beausoleil
“I use INDIBA Activ every day, in 90% of my sessions. I am very satisfied with the results obtained and my patients appreciate the technology: “Finally a physiotherapist who takes care of me! .”
Johann Baudot – Osteopathic physiotherapist at Physioform Mougins cabinet
“I use INDIBA Activ for both scar treatment and painful areas, edema, contracture…This technology is complementary to the other techniques usually used and gives us a very interesting innovative treatment. My patients and I are thrilled and delighted. It allows them to see quicker results with comfortable treatments.”
Julie PERRIN – Specialized pelvi-perineal physiotherapist in Mougins
“It is a real tool to complement our work, when massaging and mobilizing. Our practice is multidisciplinary, from rehabilitation to well-being; with patients of all ages and various pathologies.”
Ms. Peyron Larue and Mr. Sabat – Physiotherapists in Dammartin en Goële
Accessories & Consumables
The myofascial electrodes are specially designed to connect directly to the device.
Adapted for the need’s pelvic health market, we have specially designed electrode options designed to treat the genital area.
Hands Free Pack
Hands Free adhesive electrodes and return plates will allow the therapist to perform differents treatments.
The massager is a great work tool, adding a mechanical effect to the cellular and thermal efficiency of INDIBA.
Our carefully designed transport case will facilitate and protect the device, accessories and creams when being transported around.
Our trolleys are the ideal accessory to move your device around in your daily practice.
Activ Proionic® Cream
Designed to improve the effectiveness of INDIBA® Activ treatments, our cream is paraben free with slightly acidic pH.
Physio-aesthetic Proionic® creams
Paraben free with slightly acidic pH; to increase electrical conductivity, facilitate a good sliding movement and improve final results.
- Use of pacemakers or other electronic implants.
- Oncological patient:
- Cured patient. Can be treated.
- Active tumour. Avoid tumour and regional ganglions.
- During oncological treatment. Refer to the oncologist.
- Infections: do not treat the involved area.
- Anticoagulant medication: ask the doctor in charge.
- Treatment in paediatric population: Ask the pediatrician in charge, given authorization, apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired cognition. Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired sensation: Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Wounds and burns: Work under aseptic conditions and under subthermal mode.
After treatment, it is normal for patients to feel a warm sensation in the treatment area. The patient may also notice some temporary discomfort in this area. Rarely, the application of INDIBA® PROIONIC® Creams may cause minor skin irritation.