More peak power, more speed.
Mphi 75 represents a further evolution of the MLS® family and inherits its safety features and ease-of-use as a portable device with adequate size and weight.
Mphi 75 offers all the features of the well-known and appreciated Mphi model, with a new handpiece with a peak laser source of 75 Watt, together with highly specialised distinctive features, such as the specific cone light guide and dedicated software for laser puncture sessions. The personalization of the protocols, in a specific area, allowing the creation and storage of parameters ready to be used at any time.
The MLS® pulse boosted this way allows an early improvement of symptoms with reduced treatment times.
- Handpiece with optical group consisting of an MLS® source with power up to 1.2 W – Peak Power 75 W
- Therapeutic terminal, Target Area of ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- Laserpuncture terminal, Target Area of ø 4 mm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- Color touch screen display with anatomical images
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- 5 treatment modalities:
A) specific pathologies
B) pain management
- Possibility to customize every treatment parameters
- Dedicated area to create and save new customised programmes for each terminal/applicator
- MLS® modulation in CPW and FPW mode (Synchronized emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves and Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 44’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote Laser emission signaling device
- Nº 2 Light Guide for Laser puncture
- N° 2 Laser Safety Goggles
- Unit carrying case
- Table handpiece holder
- Shoulder strap for portable use
- Trolley-Ergonomic trolley designed for holding Mphi 75, with bumper-protected wheels, a built-in handpiece holder and two storage compartments
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 36 x 28 x 10 cm
- 3 Kg
- Lithium polymer battery
- External power supply 18Vdc 50VA
The experience of the
“The possibility of combining the quality and effectiveness of MLS® with a handy and transportable device is what tilts the balance. In the agitated moments of the qualification rounds or before the race, a rider very often needs a “home” treatment which is able to provide immediate results”.
Clinica Mobile Medical Staff
MLS® Laser Therapy
MLS® Laser Therapy comes from ASA’s scientific research to overcome the limits of traditional laser therapy and at the same time to exploit the advantages of low and high power through a patented quality impulse.