How does the CT9 work?
The CT9 device converts electrical current into a fixed stable frequency of 448 kHz, increasing ionic exchange at a cellular level which encourages tissue repair and assists in pain management. The return plate closes the electrical circuit, enabling our treatments to be delivered in a safe and effective manner for patients and clinicians alike.
The integration of two operational modes, CAP and RES, as well as the low and high output power, makes it easy to obtain subthermal and thermal effects. This allows clinicians at all phases of an injury whether its acute or chronic.
INDIBA’s clinically proven frequency of 448 kHz, provides a variety of treatment benefits which can be combined with manual therapy and other therapeutic techniques. This combination, along with your clinical knowledge, helps create unparalleled results by;
- Providing an analgesic effect
- Increasing the volume and intensity of deep blood flow within the body
- Increasing delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Raising tissue temperature
- Increasing metabolism
- Managing inflammation
- Normalising cell function restoring cell membrane potential
- Stimulates stem cell proliferation
- Achieves ionic balance
and so much more.
INDIBA systems generate an electromagnetic wave at a precise frequency of 448 kHz to achieve both a bio-stimulation and/or thermal effect.
INDIBA® leadership in Radiofrequency technology guarantees outstanding results and patient satisfaction.
Your customers will come back and ask for new treatments with your versatile and multipurpose technology!.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle tears
- Sprains and strains
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Vaginal dryness
- Anal fissures
- Post-natal recovery
- Recovery from Caesarean section
- Skin trophicity
- Contouring of sagging skin (Abdomen, breasts, thighs)
- Lymphatic and venous drainage
“The INDIBA Activ therapy allowed us to work in a very versatile manner. Moreover, French Men’s Handball Team really appreciate this technology because they get a real benefit from it.”
Jean Christophe Mabire – Physiotherapist – French Handball Federation
“The INDIBA Activ therapy and the Fascia tools really help me in my work. Coupled with my manoeuvres, they allow athletes to recover better and faster in order to be at the top of their form.”
Chrystèle Ortola – Physiotherapist – Villeurbann
“I’ve been working with the INDIBA Activ for around three years and have taken to calling it “our magic machine”. We’ve seen fantastic results in reduction of pitting edema and with musculoskeletal conditions, and used it as an adjunct to hand therapy to reduce pain and inflammation, enabling us to achieve far more with the clients. INDIBA Activ is a treatment which clients enjoy receiving as it both feels comforting and shows immediate results.”
Ruth Bradley – United Rehab Solutions – Wales
“We use INDIBA for frozen shoulders, ankle and wrist sprains as well as tendinopathies. The warmth and pain relief is fantastic with long-lasting results. It’s the only electrotherapy we use”.
Steph Smith, Managing Director and Physiotherapist, Pea Green Physio
Accessories & Consumables
The myofascial electrodes are specially designed to connect directly to the device.
Adapted for the need’s pelvic health market, we have specially designed electrode options designed to treat the genital area.
Hands Free Pack
Hands Free adhesive electrodes and return plates will allow the therapist to perform differents treatments.
The massager is a great work tool, adding a mechanical effect to the cellular and thermal efficiency of INDIBA.
Our carefully designed transport case will facilitate and protect the device, accessories and creams when being transported around.
Our trolleys are the ideal accessory to move your device around in your daily practice.
Activ Proionic® Cream
Designed to improve the effectiveness of INDIBA® Activ treatments, our cream is paraben free with slightly acidic pH.
Physio-aesthetic Proionic® creams
Paraben free with slightly acidic pH; to increase electrical conductivity, facilitate a good sliding movement and improve final results.
- Use of pacemakers or other electronic implants.
- Oncological patient:
- Cured patient. Can be treated.
- Active tumour. Avoid tumour and regional ganglions.
- During oncological treatment. Refer to the oncologist.
- Infections: do not treat the involved area.
- Anticoagulant medication: ask the doctor in charge.
- Treatment in paediatric population: Ask the pediatrician in charge, given authorization, apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired cognition. Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired sensation: Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Wounds and burns: Work under aseptic conditions and under subthermal mode.
After treatment, it is normal for patients to feel a warm sensation in the treatment area. The patient may also notice some temporary discomfort in this area. Rarely, the application of INDIBA® PROIONIC® Creams may cause minor skin irritation.