What is the new AT7?
Light and compact, the new AT7 is portable and offers all the outstanding quality you would expect from INDIBA, with the additional convenient option to treat patients in the clinic or at home.
Its power is perfectly positioned for musculoskeletal as well as pelvic health treatments, making it a great versatile device.
- Reduces pain
- Reduces swelling
- Improves mobilization
- Enables faster healing
How does it work?
INDIBA systems generate an electromagnetic wave at a precise frequency of 448 kHz to achieve both a bio-stimulation and/or thermal effect.
In published research, it has been demonstrated to have a positive effect by increasing deep blood flow (Kumaran & Watson 2017) therefore increasing oxygen and nutrients. In molecular studies, INDIBA Activ has been shown to stimulate stem cell proliferation and differentiation (Hernandez-Bule et al 2014a, b).
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Vaginal dryness
- Anal fissures
- Post-natal recovery
- Recovery from Caesarean section
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle tears
- Sprains and strains
“We find INDIBA the best solution for lower back pain.”
Ruth Bradley, Physiotherapist at United Rehab Solutions
“We used INDIBA to disappearance of calcification of supraspinatus and it analgesic action was effective from the first session, and above all it prevented infiltrations in the shoulder and surgery.”
Christophe Josse – Physiotherapist – Perpigna
Accessories & Consumables
The myofascial electrodes are specially designed to connect directly to the device.
Adapted for the need’s pelvic health market, we have specially designed electrode options designed to treat the genital area.
Hands Free Pack
Hands Free adhesive electrodes and return plates will allow the therapist to perform differents treatments.
Our carefully designed transport case and trolley will facilitate and protect the device, accessories and creams when being transported around.
Our trolleys are the ideal accessory to move your device around in your daily practice.
Activ Proionic® Cream
Designed to improve the effectiveness of INDIBA® Activ treatments, our cream is paraben free with slightly acidic pH.
Proionic® Intimate Cream
Our one-use cream has been specifically formulated by INDIBA® Activ for Pelvic Health treatments.
- Use of pacemakers or other electronic implants.
- Oncological patient:
- Cured patient. Can be treated.
- Active tumour. Avoid tumour and regional ganglions.
- During oncological treatment. Refer to the oncologist.
- Infections: do not treat the involved area.
- Anticoagulant medication: ask the doctor in charge.
- Treatment in paediatric population: Ask the pediatrician in charge, given authorization, apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired cognition. Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired sensation: Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Wounds and burns: Work under aseptic conditions and under subthermal mode.
After treatment, it is normal for patients to feel a warm sensation in the treatment area. The patient may also notice some temporary discomfort in this area. Rarely, the application of INDIBA® PROIONIC® Creams may cause minor skin irritation.