Reduced volume, high performance.
The result of experience in the sporting world, SH1 combines the therapeutic efficiency of Hilterapia® with comfortable use given by its easy transportability.
SH1 deals effectively with muscle pain from an analgesic and anti-inflammatory angle, including in-depth, and with oedema. The results on pain are evident right from the very first applications.
SH1 reaches power peaks of 1kW using a pulsed Nd:YAG source. The high intensity obtained (up to 5,000 W/cm2), together with a high energetic impact, efficiently heals even deep-seated pathologies.
The duration and frequency of the HILT® impulse means that its use is always safe, because it constantly maintains the skin temperature below the thermal damage threshold.
Standard handpiece for pain therapy featuring a spacer for the correct energy delivery on the treatment area.
Intensity 5,000 W/cm2
- Size: 38 x 22 x 42 cm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Laser system employing the patented HILT® pulse
- High Intensity Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser
– Peak Power (max): 1 kW
– Intensity max 5.000 W/cm²
– Energy per impulse (max): 150 mj
– Average power (max): 6 w
– Fluence (max): 760 mJ/ cm²
– Pulse duration up to 250 μs
- Standard handpiece for pain therapy
- User interface with graphic backlit color touch screen display with images of human body
- New operating system Touch 1.0
– guided protocol for body area treatment
– protocol for pathology treatment
– anti-edema protocol
– standard protocol
- Programs to modify and save personal parameters
- Emitted energy calculated automatically according to selected functions
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Acoustic signal during the therapy
- Date and time
- Language option
- Machine status signals and alarms
- Emergency stop button for laser emission
- Laser emission warning light
- Nº 2 Laser Safety Goggles
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 38 x 22 x 42 cm
- 13 Kg
- 230V 50-60Hz 750 VA
Federazione Italiana Scherma
“The successes in recent years are the result of team work in which an important and prominent role was provided by ASAlaser, not just because it allowed the medical staff to be at the forefront and therefore to allow our athletes to undergo first-class treatments, but also and mainly because we have seen the real involvement and passion with which they shared every important moment of the last ten years of Italian fencing„.
Giorgio Scarso, FIS President (Italian Fencing Federation)